Jeffrey A. Hauger, DDS
Jeffrey A. Hauger graduated from Rothsay High School in 1969. He attended Concordia College, Moorhead from 1969-1973 and the University of Minnesota from 1973-1976. He graduated in June 1976 with a D.D.S. degree. After graduation, Dr. Hauger worked in the Crown and Bridge Department of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry while awaiting his orders into the Air Force. Dr. Hauger served in the U.S. Air Force from 1976-1979. Upon leaving the service, he came to Morris, Minnesota, where he established his practice. Dr. Hauger has been named a Fellow to the Academy of General Dentistry. He is also a member of the Heartland Study Club of Fargo, North Dakota.
Kevin P. Williamson, DDS
Dr. Williamson has lived in Morris and been at the Dental Depot since July 2013. He joined as an associate and then purchased the practice in 2015. He enjoys providing the vast array of services offered at the Dental Depot, the caring and dedicated staff, and providing the highest quality care to all patients.
Dr. Williamson grew up in Briton, South Dakota. He then attended Concordia College in Morrhead, MN where he met his wife Jeanne. They have three children Aubrey, Ashlyn, and Mason.
In his spare time Dr. Williamson enjoys spending time with friends and family all the while making memories with Jeanne and the kids. He also enjoys hunting, fishing and an array of outdoor activites.
Local Organizational Involvement
- Morris Lions Club
- Stevens County Pheasants Forever
- First Lutheran Church Council
- Concordia College, Moorhead, MN 2007 BA
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry 2012 DDS
- General Practice Residency at the VA Minneapolis, MN 2013
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- West Central District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine