Thank you for taking the time to help make your appointment safer for you, and for all of us at the Dental Depot. Please review the information below to help prepare you for your next visit.
What you can do:
Respond to our texts and phone calls. A screening text will be sent 5 days prior and a call 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Fill out forms prior to your appointment.
- Stay in your car when you arrive and please call or text to check in. 320-589-4481
- We will call or text you when we are ready
- Do not bring any visitors inside with you
- Wear your own mask if available
- A quick screening will take place in the entrance.
- Do NOT come to your appointment if sick. If possible, give a 24 hour notice.
- Payment- various options available to help decrease time at the check-out desk. Credit card payments on the web portal, mail-in, drop off box, credit card payments over the phone.
What we are doing:
- Increased infection control throughout the whole office
- Following updated CDC, OSHA and Minnesota Dental Association guidelines
- Stricter employee sick policy with daily screenings
- Added aerosol reduction protocols
- Increased office air circulation, filtration and purification
- Staggered appointments to decrease patient-patient interaction
- Plexiglass barrier at the check-in/check-out desk