For more information, please click here: http://www.bioclearmatrix.com/
The Dental Depot and Dr. Williamson are excited to provide the Bioclear Method for our patients. The Bioclear Method is an amazing, conservative technique which can be used for multiple purposes. It can be used to close spaces between teeth. It can be used to fill in black triangles between teeth that form as we get older, after orthodontics/braces, or gum surgeries. It can also be used to rebuild whole smiles in a beautiful, strong, conservative and less expensive manner than is traditionally done in dentistry.
- Do you have chipped, worn and broken front teeth?
- Do you have black triangles that look ugly and collect food?
- Do you want your teeth fixed but don't want your teeth cut down for crowns?
- Do you have spaces between your teeth you don't like?
- Did you have braces, and now have spaces between your teeth?
- Were you born with small teeth that you don't like?
The BIOCLEAR METHOD can fix all those problems AND MORE!
What is the Bioclear Method?
The Bioclear Method is a technique in which dental composite is wrapped around a tooth using special plastic matrices to properly form a fully functional, beautiful tooth.
How is this different than bonding?
Traditional bonding that is often used is based off of old techniques. While it has it's place, it also has many shortcomings. Traditional bonding often leaves ledges that bacteria and plaque get caught on that can lead to staining, chipping, cavities, and bleeding gums. The Bioclear Method leaves teeth fuller, stronger and more beautiful, while doing little to no damage at all to the tooth.
How is the Bioclear Method different than Porcelain Veneers or Crowns?
1. The Bioclear Method is usually more conservative. Despite what some claim, the vast majority of the time, tooth structure needs to be taken away to place the Porcelain Veneers. The Bioclear Method is an additive technique. You're adding to the tooth, making it stronger.
2. The Bioclear Method is repairable. Porcelain Veneers are very strong, but they can chip, especially in people who grind their teeth or in an accident. When they do chip, they often cannot be repaired and must be completely replaced, which can be costly. Since the Bioclear Method uses Dental Composite, not porcelain, if the teeth chip, they can be added to and repaired fairly easily and inexpensively.
3. The Bioclear Method is less expensive. While prices vary, it is less expensive than traditional porcelain veneers or crowns.